Whether you've been blindsided or knocked down—emotionally, physically, or financially, this can put you in a negative place. Adversity can make you weaker—but it can also make you stronger. We invite you to a Free online speaker series starting May 22 where you will discover that you can Rebound With Resilience and emerge stronger! Take advantage of the Free Gifts also! Don't wait! Reserve your seat now &
get the interviews delivered right to your inbox everyday for 2 weeks!
Children Abused in Care
I am originally from Liberia West Africa but live in Oslo Norway 8 yrs and 4 months now.
I was accused falsely that I beat my children, that I didnt have time to take care of them and I was even accused of abusing my children because I give them breast milk.
I have never seen my children since child protection took them 30 may 2013 so I decided to go to their schools and meet them, only to hear from my children that they have been physical and sexually abuse by foster parent and institution.
We have report the case to the police but they do nothing about it.
My 8years old son has told me in tears and heart break that his foster father always go in to his room and remove his cloth and use a pen in his anus and he told me that is very painful, he said this in the presence of one of the teacher whom I could remember if I see her again.
Andreas even told me to give him my mobile that he want to call me and explain more of what is going on in his life today.
After the teacher heard this from my son I saw the fear in her eyes, the teacher telephone child protection and told them that I was there and they call the police to stop me from seeing my son because of the terrible things the child has told me in her very presence that the foster father is doing to him.
My 2 sons are victim to sexual and physical abuse in the foster home and institution and the police has ignore the situation of my children.
My 4 children are 13yrs, 8yrs, 6yrs, and 4yrs was taken away from me with false allegations.
- I say no to foster father abusing my 8 years old child in his anus
for his sexual pleasure.
- I say no to the teacher, child protection and the institution for giving my 13yrs old child a terrible physical abuse and the police did nothing about it after they came and saw that he was a black child.
- I say no to the so called child protection and Norwegian police for not protecting my 13yrs old son from violence and physical abuse by the teacher and institution workers.
- I say no to the police whom has wrongfully refuse to interview or ask my boys any question about the physical and sexual abuse they are experiencing in their living situation today even thoe it was reported.
- I say no to the foster homes and institution workers for abusing my sons who are 8yrs and 13yrs.
- I say no to foster parents and child protection for telling my children that I am dead so they could never see me again.
- My children are not for sexual pleasure, and they must be protected by the state whom has taken them away from me and putting them in a bad situation.
- Anus is not for sexual pleasure but rather to shit.
- I say no to the police from stopping me from seeing and talking to my children about their horrible situation in their lives today.
- I say no to injustice.
- I need justice and justice has to be done.
I want the world to hear my story.
Subscribe to Darlene Barriere's healing blog: My goal is to inspire you, challenge your thoughts, and break open your heart. Your Self already knows you're remarkable and that the world needs you, more now than ever. It's time you know it and believe it too.
Healing the Body, Mind and Spirit
Email addresses, phone numbers, home addresses AND website/blog URLs in submissions and visitor comments are STRICTLY prohibited. Please don't include them, as they will be removed.